My name is Michael Ciccarelli, I'm a web developer / designer based in NYC. This site is a feed of my work.
Available for freelance. Get in touch or follow me.
- Formless / Front-end development. Responsive, portfolio style WordPress theme.
- HygroHybrid / Design & development. Responsive WordPress theme to distribute primarily video content.
- Munchies / Responsive website. custom WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Unload Your 401k / Responsive website. Won a Titanium Lions at Cannes.
- Grey.com / Corporate Identy website. Responsive, Built on Pimcore (PHP/MySQL CMS)
- Chae Hawk / Minisite to promote video series and soundcloud set.
- Naked Music / Minisite to promote latest Blue Six album & visual.
- Advance Digital / Responsive website, custom WordPress theme.
- Team Radio / Blog design & development, built on WordPress.
I build digital products for people and brands using simple visual design & clean code. I currently work at VICE in Brooklyn, where we build and maintain a publishing platform used across the VICE channels. Previously, Grey and Condé Nast.
My background is primarily in technology, digital advertising and online marketing. I've worked with a variety of clients from small business, global agencies, artists and well-known brands such as Canon, Sonos and Kraft Foods.
For more information, download my
resume [unavailable] or email me.